Sunday, August 27, 2006

August 27th, 2006

Hey Folks,

The playlist for the 27th...

1) Sarah Harmer; Will He Be Waiting for Me; I'm a Mountain
2) Greg Brown & Bill Morrissey; He Was a Friend of Mine; Friend of Mine
3) Greg Trooper; When I Think of You My Friends; Make It Through This World

**During today's show I mentioned the magazine called Maverick...it's worth a look, although it ain't cheap.

4) James McMurtry; Painting by Numbers; Too Long in the Wasteland
5) Slaid Cleaves; Road Too Long; Wishbones
6) Todd Snider; Travelin' Light; A Case for Case
7) Amy Rigby; Beautiful Grind; A Case for Case

Three from Chris Knight's new cd, Enough Rope

8) Saved by Love
9) Cry Lonely
10) Dirt

11) Aztec Two-Step; I Don't Believe in Jesus But I Sure Do Like His Songs; Days of Horses
12) Jason Wilber; The Last Meeting of the Quakertown Optimist Club; Lazy Afternoon
13) Hayes Carll; Good Friends; Little Rock
14) Billy Joe Shaver (with Todd Snider); Deja Blues; Freedom's Child

No comments: