I'm posting this after the Indigo Girls show on the 30th. A nice show...they played for a couple hours doing a whole bunch of old and new stuff. Really is too bad these kind of things get so little support here in town. Maybe 600 people or so...I can't imagine these numbers will keep bands like the Indigo Girls coming to town. Unfortunate. Do consider checking out Leo Kotkke on the 16th of November down at the Civic Center.
The playlist for the 29th...
1) Old Crow Medicine Show; Wagon Wheel; Old Crow Medicine Show
2) Redbird; Hold On; Red Bird
3) Trampled by Turtles; Shelter From the Storm; Duluth Does Dylan Revisited
4) Indigo Girls; Midnight Train to Georgia; 1200 Curfews
5) Sam Bush; Bringing in the Georgia Mail; Laps in Seven
6) Dudley Connell & Don Rigsby; The Ballad of Ira Hayes
7) Beck & Emmylou Harris; Sin City; Return of the Grievous Angel: A Tribute to Gram Parsons
8) Gary Stewart; Single Again; Oxford Music Sampler (#9)
9) Dwight Yoakam; A Thousand Miles From Nowhere; Dwight Live
10) Peter Case; Beyond the Blues; A Case for Case
11) Robert Earl Keen; Lonely Feeling; Gringo Honeymoon
12) John Dee Graham; Amsterdam; Full