Sunday, April 29, 2007

April 29th, 2007

Hey All,

The playlist for the 29th went like this...thanks for listening.

1) Todd Snider; Happy to be Here; Happy to be Here

2) Chris Smither; John Hardy; Leave the Light On
3) Redbird; Hold On; Redbird
3) Sarah Harmer; How Deep is the Valley; I'm a Mountain

4) Ry Cooder; The Dying Truck Driver; My Name is Buddy
5) Ry Cooder; Hank Williams; My Name is Buddy
6) Uncle Earl; My Little Carpenter; Waterloo Tennessee
7) Uncle Earl; Black Eyed Susie; Waterloo Tennessee
8) Uncle Earl; One True; Waterloo Tennessee

Three cuts from the new Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Ray Price release, Last of the Breed

9) Heartaches by the Number
10) Pick Me Up on Your Way Down
11) My Life's Been a Pleasure

12) Mary Chapin Carpenter; Your Life Story; The Calling
13) Sarah Lee Guthrie & Johnny Irion; Holdin' Back; Exploration
14) Cadillac Sky; Blind Man Walking; Blind Man Walking

No comments: