Sunday, September 02, 2007

September 2nd, 2007

Hi All,

A bunch of stuff today from folks playing next weekend's Rock Bend Folk Festival...and a few Labor-oriented songs as well.

The playlist...

1) Will Kimbrough; Less Polite; Americanitus

2) The Pines; Goin' Home; The Pines
3) Tony Furtado; Used; Thirteen
4) Charlie Roth; Rattle the Bones; Start Motel

5) Tim O'Brien; Walkin' Boss; Corn Bred Nation
6) Tim O'Brien; Long Black Veil; Fiddler's Green
7) Robin and Linda Williams; If I Should Fall Behind; Visions of Love
8) Robin and Linda Williams; Wasting My Time, Wasting My Love on You

9) Sound of Work Audio Collage
10) Sonny Terry & Brownie McGhee; John Henry; Classic African-American Ballads
11) Utah Phillips & Ani Difranco; The Most Dangerous Woman in the World; Fellow Workers
12) Entertainment Workers IU630; There is Power in a Union; Don't Mourn Organize: The Songs of Joe Hill
13) Bruce Springsteen; Ghost of Tom Joad; Ghost of Tom Joad

14) City Mouse; Smile All Over; It's About Time

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Hey I actually didn't get a chance to listen to the show but I heard the audio collage "Sound of Work" on KMSU on Friday. I thought it was great...and I'm sure a lot of work went into it!