Wednesday, June 24, 2009

June 21st, 2009

Hi All,

The Father's Day show went like this...

1) Teddy Thompson; I Should Get up; Separate Ways

2) Hank III; I'm a Long Gone Daddy; Timeless: A Tribute to Hank Williams Sr.
3) The Three Pickers; Roll in My Sweet Baby's Arms; The Three Pickers
4) Dan Zanes; Hallelujah I'm a Bum; Parades & Panoramas

5) Bruce Springsteen; The River; Live 1975-85
6) Tom Brieding; My Father's Clothes; The Unbroken Circle

7) Warren Zevon; Weirwolves of London; Preludes
8) Warren Zevon; HIt Somebody; My Ride is Here
9) Warren Zevon; Searching for a Heart; Mr. Bad Example

10) Loudon Wainwright III; Being a Dad; Little Ship
11) Chris Smither; So Long; Drive You Home Again

And here's a very cool BBC video featuring Warren Zevon--worth a watch even if just to see Warren's intro...


No comments: