Sunday, June 13, 2010

Hi All,

Today's show featured music from a bunch of new cds that have made it my way--some just new to me, some brand new releases.

The playlist went like this...

1) Richard and Linda Thompson; Together Again; Live in 1975

2) Frank Prenevost; Happy Daze; I Miss Lake Bemidji
3) Frank Prenevost; I Miss Lake Bemidji; I Miss Lake Bemidji
4) John Prine; Spanish Pipedream; In Person and On Stage
5) John Prine & Iris Dement; In Spite of Ourselves; In Person and On Stage

6) Jayhawks; Falling Storm; The Bunkhouse Record
7) Jayhawks; Tried & True; The Bunkhouse Record
8) Jakob Dylan; Nothing but the Whole Wide World; Women & Country
9) Jakob Dylan; Lend a Hand; Women & Country

10) Luther Cole; Searchers; Searchers
11) Luther Cole; Two Left Hands; Searchers
12) Richard & Linda Thompson; Jet Plane and a Rocking Chair; Live in 1975
13) Richard & Linda Thompson; Hard Luck Stories; Live in 1975

14) John Hiatt; Go Down Swingin'; The Open Road
15) Frank Prenevost; Bluewater Outdoors; I Miss Lake Bemidji


No comments: