Friday, August 13, 2010

August 8th, 2010

Hi All,

Today's show featured music sent my way by Ben Leonard at the Nicollet County Historical Society. I forget the exact order of what I played, but the day included the great stuff listed below. Thanks Ben! And by the way, Ben will host the show on Sunday, September 12th.

1) The Rural Alberta Advantage; Rush Apart

2) Todd Snider; A Boy Named Sue
3) Caroline Smith & the Good Nigh...; Closing the Doors
4) Trampled by Turtles; Wait So Long
5) She & Him; Gonna Get Along Without You Now

6) Kate Maki; I'll Be Here in the Morning
7) Dan Auerbach; Trouble Weighs a Ton
8) Uncle Tupelo; Blue Eyes
9) Wood Brothers; Luckiest Man

10) Josh Ritter; To the Dogs or Whoever
11) Sara Watkins; Will We Go
12) Good Old War; Coney Island
13) Haley Bonar; Am I Allowed

14) Joe Pug; Nation of Heat
15) Jenny Owen Youngs; Start + Stop



No comments: