Friday, January 07, 2011

January 2nd, 2011

Hey Everybody,

Mentioned a really cool documentary on today's show--Winnebago Man--my wife and I watched this over the holidays and loved it. Well, I loved it--she liked it.

The first show of the new year went like this...

1) Jay Farrar & Benjamin Gibbard; California Zephyr; One False Move or I'm Gone

2) Keb Mo; Your Love; Suitcase
3) Patty Griffin (w/Emmylou Harris); Little Fire; Downtown Church
4) Greg Brown; Oh You; Milk of the Moon

5) Susan Tedeschi; Angel From Montgomery; Live in Austin
6) John Hiatt; Master of Disaster; Master of Disaster
7) Leo Kottke; The Room at the Top of the Stairs; Live

8) The Flying Burrito Brothers; Hot Burrito #2; Hot Burritos Anthology
9) The Band; When I Paint My Masterpiece; To Kingdom Come
10) The Handsome Family; Drunk by Noon

11) Merle Travis Nine Pound Hammer; Folk Songs of the Hills
12) Bruce Springsteen; Someday We'll be Together; The Promise
13) Hank Williams II; Atlantic City




No comments: