Sunday, February 19, 2012

February 19th, 2012

Hi All,

The playlist for the 19th went like this...

1) Drive By Truckers; Two Daughters and a Beautiful Wife; Brighter Than Creation's Dark

Three songs from a 2006 cd of new music from the Cities 97

2) Bonnie Riatt; I Will Not Be Broken
3) Little Willies; Roll On
4) Wood Brothers; Atlas

5) Peter Case; Colors of Night; Wig
6) Lucinda Williams; Right In Time; Car Wheels on a Gravel Road
7) The Civil Wars; I've Got This Friend; Barton Hollow

Three from Richard Thompson's Watching the Dark

8) Beat the Retreat
9) I Ain't Gonna Drag My Feet No More
10) Wall of Death

11) Lyle Lovett; Anyhow I Love You; This One's For Him
12) Gillian Welch; I Dream a Highway (part of song); Time (The Revelator)
13) Mumford & Sons; Winter Winds; Sigh No More

No comments: