Wednesday, March 14, 2012

March 4th, 2011

Hi All,

The playlist for the 4th went like this...

1) Jamey Johnson; Lucky at the Top; Guitar Song

Three songs from a cd titled Texas Songwriters

2) Jimmy LaFave; The Open Space;
3) Eric Taylor; Walking Back Home
4) Sara Hickman; Take Me with You

5) Trampled By Turtles; Shenandoah; Duluth
6) Greg Brown; Freak Flag; Freak Flag (I love this song!!)
7) The Dave Rawlings Machine; I Hear Them All

8) Kathleen Edwards; Empty Threat; Voyageur
9) Kathleen Edwards; A Soft Place to Land; Voyageur
10) Stave Earle; Waitin' On the Sky; I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive
11) Steve Earle; I am a Wonderer; I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive

12) Dave Alvin; King of California; King of California
13) Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women; Marie, Marie; Dave Alvin & The Guilty Women
14) Mavis Staples; Hard Times Come Around No More; Beautiful Dreamer--The Songs of Stephen Foster

No comments: