The show on the 17th featured music from four of my favorites: John Prine, Steve Goodman, John Hiatt, and Guy Clark.
The playlist went like this...
1) Guy Clark; Walkin' Man; Workbench Songs
2) John Hiatt; The Open Road; The Open Road
3) John Prine; Crazy as a Loon; Fair & Square
4) Steve Goodman; Unemployed; Words We Can Dance To
5) Guy Clark; Stuff That Works; Dublin Blues
6) Steve Goodman; Old Fashioned; Words We Can Dance To
7) John Prine; Speed of the Sound of Loneliness; German Afternoons
8) John Hiatt; We're Alright Now; Mystic Pinball
9) John Prine; Paradise; German Afternoons
10) Steve Goodman; Souveniers; No Big Surprise
11) Guy Clark; Like a Coat for the Cold; Old #1
12) John Hiatt; Old School; Master of Disaster
13) John Prine; Onomatopoeia; Sweet Revenge
14) Steve Goodman; Chicken Cordon Blues; No Big Surprise