Monday, March 11, 2013

March 10, 2013

This week was guest hosted by Ben Leonard. Some of the levels were too high, some of the jokes were too lame, but he meant well. Thanks for not complaining to Dave so he still gets to do this from time to time. Here it goes...

1) Laura Cantrell; Cellar Door; Laura Cantrell

2) Wilco; Listening to the Wind that Blows; Mermaid Avenue III
3) Middle Brother; Wilderness; Middle Brother
4) Kenneth Pattengale & Joey Ryan; Girls, Gather Round; Retrospect

5) Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin; Sink/Let it Sway, Sink/Let it Sway
6) Old 97s; Big Brow Eyes; Too Far to Care
7) Fountains of Wayne; Valley Winter Song; Welcome Interstate Managers

8) Joe Pug; A Gentle Few; The Great Despiser
9) Johnny freaking Cash; The One on the Right is on the Left; Essential Johnny Cash
10) Bellwether; Baltimore; Home Late

11) Dave Rawlings Machine; Ruby; A Friend of a Friend
12) Jonathan Coulton; Code Monkey; Best. Concert. Ever.
13) Todd Snider; Pick-Up Truck Song; Todd Sings Jerry Jeff

14) Josh Ritter; Joy to You Baby; The Beast in Its Tracks
15) John Prine; Frying Pan; The Singing Mailman
16) Beta Radio; Either Way; Seven Sisters [faded out]

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I blog quite often and I trulу appгеciate your infοrmatiоn.
This article has tгulу ρеaked my interest.
I'm going to take a note of your website and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your RSS feed as well.

Here is my webpage; buy hcg

kamban said...

My cousin recommended this blog and she was totally right keep up the fantastic work!

Palmsitry Folks

Anonymous said...

I really love your blog.. Eхcellent colоrѕ & thеmе.
Did you develop this website yourself? Please reρly baсκ as І'm planning to create my very own website and would love to find out where you got this from or exactly what the theme is called. Cheers!

my webpage :: v2 cigs Review