Sunday, February 08, 2015

February 8th, 2015

Ok, I admit it.  I've been terrible with the blog here in 2015.  I shall improve.  We've had new shows nearly every weekend, but I lose the playlist, I forget to post, etc.  In short, I'm getting old.

But today's show went like this...

1) Bob Dylan; Stay With Me; Shadows in the Night

2) Lucinda Williams; Cold, Cold, Heart; Timeless
3) Keb Mo; I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry; Timeless
4) Tom Petty; You're Gonna Change (Or I'm Gonna Leave); Timeless

5) Greg Brown; 1952 Vincent Black Lightening; The Live One
6) Tom Russell; U.S. Steel; The Long Way Around
7) Ryan Bingham; The Weary Kind; The Weary Kind (theme from Crazy Heart)

8) Bob Dylan; The Night We Called it a Day; Shadows in the Night
9) Bob Dylan; That Lucky Old Sun; Shadows in the Night
10) Bob Dylan; Where are You? Shadows in the Night

11) Zoe Muth; Little Piece of History; World of Strangers
12) Billy Bragg; Handyman Blues; Tooth & Nail

13) Steve Earle; 21st Century Blues; The Low Highway


No comments: