Sunday, April 16, 2017

April 16th, 2017

Hi All,

The playlist for Easter Sunday went like this...

1) John Prine; Just Waitin'; For Better, For Worse

2) Loretta Lynn; Everybody Wants to Go to Heaven; Full Circle
3) Margo Price; Weekender; Midwest Farmer's Daughter
4) Robert Earl Keen; Daddy Had a Buick; Bigger Piece of the Sky

5) Rodney Crowell; Ain't Over Yet; Close Ties
6) Rosanne Cash; Sea of Heartbreak; The List
7) Fred Eaglesmith; The Cold War; Falling Stars and Broken Hearts

8) Bill Bragg; Sing Their Souls Back Home; Mr. Love and Justice
9) Shovels and Rope (with the Preservation Hall Jazz Band); Perfect Day; Busted Jukebox (Vol. 1)
10) John Hiatt; I Love That Girl; Dirty Jeans and Mudslide Hymns

11) Bob Dylan; Queen Jane Approximately; The Cutting Edge
12) Loudon Wainwright; Older Than My Old Man Now; Older Than My Old Many Now
13) Leo Kottke; Why Can't You Fix My Car; My Father's Face

14) Guy Clark; Time; The Best of the Dualtone Years



No comments: