Saturday, January 13, 2007

January 14th, 2007

Hi All,

On today's show I mentioned a couple upcoming concerts...

Mankato's Pete Steiner will be at the Coffee Hag in Old Town Mankato on Saturday January 20th from 8-10 pm...fun place and fun performer.

Lyle Lovett, Joe Ely, John Hiatt, and Guy Clark are playing the State Theatre in Minneapolis on Tuesday night January 16th. I saw this guys when they were around last time, and it is an amazing show.

The playlist for the 14th...

1) Dave Alvin; King of California; King of California
2) Jimmy LaFave; Revival; Blue Nightfall
3) Gillian Welch; Barroom Girls; Revival

4) Pete Steiner; I Shall Not be Moved; Just Enough Money for Beer
5) Brian McKnight; Me and Bobby McGee; The Pilgrim: A Celebration of Kris Kristofferson
6) Ollabelle; Fall Back; Riverside Battle Songs

7) William Elliott Whitmore; Dry; Song of the Blackbird
8) Richard Thompson; I Can't Wake Up to Save My Life; Mirror Blue
9) Teddy Thompson; I Should Get Up; Separate Ways

10) Cadillac Sky; You Again; Blind Man Walking
11) Paul Thorn; 800 Pound Jesus; Hammer and Nail
12) Lyle Lovett; If I had a Boat; Live in Texas

13) John Prine & Trisha Yearwood; When Two Worlds Collide; In Spite of Ourselves
14) John Prine & EmmyLou Harris; I Know One; In Spite of Ourselves
15) John Prine & Melba Montgomery; Milwaukee Here I Come; In Spite of Ourselves

No comments: