Saturday, June 30, 2007

July 1st, 2007

Hey Folks,

The playlist for the 1st went like this...

1) Steven Fromholz; I Gave Her a Ring; A Guest in Your Heart

2) Robert Earl Keen; Gringo Honeymoon; Gringo Honeymoon
3) Robert Earl Keen; Blow You Away; Live in Austin
4) Robert Earl Keen; Fourth of July; Picnic

5) Steve Earle; I Still Carry You Around; El Corazon
6) Joe Ely; All Just to Get to You; Letter to Larado
7) Dan Reeder; You'll Never Surf Again; Sweetheart

8) Billy Bragg & Wilco; I Guess I Planted; Mermaid Avenue
9) Jimmy LaFave; Woody Guthrie; Texoma
10) Lightnin' Hopkins; Baby Please Don't Go; The Roots of Bob Dylan (a Mojo Magazine cd)
11) Bob Dylan; Tonight I'll Be Staying Here With You; Nashville Skyline

12) Tom Russell & Dave Alvin; Haley's Comet; The Long Way Around
13) Dave Alvin & Syd Straw; What I'm Worth; King of California
14) Jimmie Dale Gilmore; Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes; Come on Back
15) Stan Rogers; Forty-Five Years; Fogarty's Cave
16) Stan Rogers; Watching the Apples Grow; Fogarty's Cave

As always, thanks for listening...

No comments: