Sunday, August 10, 2008

August 10, 2008

Hi All,

The playlist for the 10th went like this...

1) Donnie Fritts; Why is My Day So Long; Everybody's Got a Song

2) Greg Brown; Canned Goods; One Night
3) Maura O'Connell; Waltzing's for Dreamers; Live at the Iron Horse
4) Richard Thompson; From Galloway to Graceland; Live at the Iron Horse

5) The Flatlanders; My Wildest Dreams Grow Wilder Everyday; Now Again
6) Steve Earle; Some Dreams; Sidetracks
7) Donnie Fritts; My Life Would Make a Damn Good Country Song; Everybody's Got a Song

8) Todd Snider; My Generation (Part II); Songs for the Daily Planet
9) Todd Snider; You Think You Know Somebody; Songs for the Daily Planet
10) Mary Chapin Carpenter; I am a Town; Live at the Iron Horse

11) Don McCalister Jr.; Brand New Ways; Brand New Ways
12) Dwight Yoakam; Near You; Gone
13) John Prine; Lulu Walls; German Afternoons

Thanks for listening...

No comments: