Sunday, March 08, 2009

March 1st, 2009

Hi All,

The show for the 1st of March went like this...

1) Gillian Welch; I Want to Play that Rock and Roll; Time

2) John Prine; Mexican Home; Live--1988
3) Steve Goodman; Red, Red, Robin; The Easter Tapes
4) John Prine; Aw Heck; Live--1988
5) Steve Goodman; The I don't Know Where I'm Going but I'm Going Nowhere in a Hurry Blues; The Easter Tapes

6) Todd Snider; Comb-Over Blues; Peace, Love, and Anarchy 
7) Truckstop Preachers; #5 With Coffee; Truckstop Preachers
8) Bruce Springsteen; My Ride is Here; Enjoy Every Sandwich--Tribute to Warren Zevon

9) Son Volt; Sometimes; Por Vida
10) Jon Langford & Sally Tims; Broken Bottle; Por Vida
11) Alejandro Escovado; People (We're Only Gonna Live So Long); Real Animal

13) Richard Thompson; Mr. Rebound; Live in Austin
14) Warren Zevon; Piano Fighter; Mutineer
15) Bob Dylan; Mutineer; Enjoy Every Sandwich

No comments: