Saturday, July 13, 2013

July 14th, 2013

Hi All,

Just got my hands on the fairly new release, Woody Guthrie at 100!  Live at the Kennedy Center.  The entire show today was made up of songs from this release--if you buy the cd (at least the version I got), you also get a really nice DVD of the entire concert.

The playlist went like this...

1) Old Crow Medicine Show; How Di Do

2) Old Crow Medicine Show; Union Maid
3) Joel Rafael; Rablin' Reckless Hobo
4) Jimmy LaFave; Hard Travelin'
5) Donovan; Riding in my Car

6) Rosanne Cash; I Ain't Got No Home
7) Rosanne Cash; Pretty Boy Floyd
8) Sweet Honey in the Rock; I've Got to Know
9) Lucinda Williams; House of Earth

10) Ani DiFranco; Deportee
11) Jackson Browne with Rob Wasserman; You Know the Night
12) The Del McCoury Band with Tim O'Brien; So Long, It's Been Good to Know Yuh

13) Everybody; This Train is Bound for Glory
14) Everybody; This Land is Your Land





No comments: