Last week's program was a repeat from earlier in the summer. Today was another new episode and went like this...
1) John Prine; My Old Kentucky Home; Beautiful Dreamer--The Songs of Stephen Foster...a song selected in part because of my recent vacation in Kentucky which, somewhat to my surprise, turns out to be a great place for a family vacation.
2) New Lost City Ramblers; How Can a Poor Man Stand Such Times and Live; New Lost City Ramblers--The Early Years, 1958-1962
3) Chris Knight; Little Victories; Little Victories
4) Son Volt; Down the Highway; Honkey Tonk
From here the show featured four songs from Unsung Hero, A Tribute to the Music of Ron Davies
5) Gail Davies; One More Night with You
6) Delbert McClinton; Say it with Money
7) Guy Clark; Walk and Don't Walk
8) Alison Krauss; Good Love After Bad
9) Dawes; Just Beneath the Surface; Stories Don't End
10) Joe Pug; Silver Harps and Violins; The Great Despiser
11) Jerry Jeff Walker; Gettin' By; Great Gonzos
12) Kelly Willis & Bruce Robison; Ordinary Fool; Cheater's Game
13) The Avett Brothers; I Never Knew You; The Carpenter
14) The Avett Brothers; Live and Die; The Carpenter